FRCC Rifle and Pistol Range Rules https://flatriverconservationclub.files.wordpress.com/2012/12/frcc-range-rules.pdf
For more information call the Club at 754-9855 and leave a message.
The public is always welcome to the “Special Events” that we hold on our Rifle / Pistol Ranges.
These events typically are:
- Indoor .22 caliber rifle and pistol leagues on our 50 ft. range.
- Special indoor .22 caliber single day shoots.
- “Egg Shoots” using .22 caliber rifles. 100 yards with optics and 50 yards open sights.
- “Steel Plate” pistol shoots
- ‘Sight In Days” held the first two weekends before rifle deer season when we also offer a hot breakfast.
Look on our “EVENT SCHEDULE TAB” for the events and dates.
Our outdoor ranges are otherwise closed to the public and only open to members who may bring up to two guests.
The ranges include:
– 7 yard Pistol Range (pistol only)
– 25 yard Rifle / Pistol Range
– 50 yard – 100 yard, 200 yard 300 yard Rifle Range
– Steel plates in back of east building pistol caliber only NO MAGNUMS 2 ranges are center fire the west range is .22 rim fire only
These ranges may all be shot independent of one another
ACTION PISTOL SHOOT REQUIREMENTS.
Start times are 6:30 PM shooting begins at 7:00 PM Summertime only. Every other Wednesday.
You will need 100 rounds of ammo, a holster, and a magazine pouch with 3 magazines is preferred.
We will work with any one without this equipment.
Some longtime members describe the new timed-target system as fun and challenging. Come see what the excitement is about.
NEW ACTION PISTOL RANG IN THE MAKING