For more information call the Club at 754-9855 and leave a message.
The public is always welcome to the “Special Events” that we hold on our Rifle / Pistol Ranges.
These events typically are:
- Indoor .22 caliber rifle and pistol leagues on our 50 ft. range.
- Special indoor .22 caliber single day shoots.
- Open .22 caliber shooting indoors on Wed 9 am till done or no later than noon, during winter months
- “Egg Shoots” using .22 caliber rifles. 100 yards with optics and 50 yards open sights.
- “Military Rifle “ Shoots.
- “Steel Plate” pistol shoots
- ‘Sight In Days” held the first two weekends before rifle deer season when we also offer a hot breakfast.
Look on our “EVENT SCHEDULE TAB” for the events and dates.
The ranges include:
– 7 yard Pistol Range
– 25 yard Rifle / Pistol Range
– 50 yard – 100 yard, 200 yard 300 yard Rifle Range
These ranges may all be shot independent of one another
STEEL PLATE SHOOT REQUIREMENTS.
You will need 100 rounds of ammo, a holster, and a magazine pouch with 3 magazines is preferred.
We will work with any one without this equipment.
Contact Kevin Cramer at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
Some longtime members describe the new timed-target system as fun and challenging. Come see what the excitement is about.