This page is set up for members to vote for the board members. Below is the list of members that are currently running for positions on the board of directors.
If there are any members that would like to run for an office or a director please post your name in the comments field below. Include your 5 digit member number found on your gate access card. Your name will be added to the list for the office you have selected. Voting will begin November 1st and be counted December 1st. For voting purposes all members are encouraged to vote for the people that are running for office.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR VOTING:
- IN THE LEAVE A REPLY COMMENT FIELD TYPE THE NAMES OF THE PEOPLE THAT YOU WANT TO VOTE FOR, AND THE POSITION THEY ARE SEEKING, VOTE FOR NO MORE THAN 5.
- AFTER ENTERING YOUR VOTE TYPE IN YOUR MEMBER 5 DIGIT NUMBER FOUND ON YOUR GATE ACCESS CARD. THIS WILL VERIFY THAT YOU ARE A MEMBER IN GOOD STANDING. CLICK ON POST COMMENT.
- RUNNING FOR BOARD MEMBER AND OFFICER TWO YEAR TERM
- BOB PICKEL VICE PRESIDENT
- RICHARD RANNEY SECRETARY
- ROY BURMEISTER BOARD MEMBER
- DAVE HARRISON BOARD MEMBER
- CHRIS CLINGENPEEL BOARD MEMBER
To review the proposed bylaws click the link below
SHOTGUN RANGE RULES WILL FOLLOW CDC GUIDELINES
WE WILL OPERATE LIKE THIS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
- THE RANGE WILL BE OPEN TO MEMBERS ONLY, NO GUEST. ANY NON MEMBER THAT WANTS TO SHOOT ARE WELCOME TO JOIN.
- MEMBERS AND NON MEMBERS WANTING TO JOIN OR RENEW, ASK ABOUT THE SPECIAL MEMBERSHIP DUES OFFERING DURING THE COVID 19 PANDEMIC.
- THERE WILL BE ONLY TWO SHOOTERS ON THE LINE FOR SKEET OR TRAP AT A TIME.
- THERE WILL ONLY BE ONE PULLER RUNNING THE RANGE PULLING FROM A CENTRAL LOCATION.
- EVERYONE ON THE PREMISES MUST FOLLOW THE CDC .GUIDELINE FOR SOCIAL DISTANCING.
- THE CLUBHOUSE WILL BE CLOSED SO THERE WILL BE NO BATHROOM FACILITIES OPEN DURING SHOOTING. YOU MUST WORK OUT OF YOUR VEHICLE.
- YOU MUST PAY WITH A CHECK FOR THE CORRECT AMOUNT OR BUY A SHOOTERS CARD. NO CHANGE WILL BE HANDLED.